The following PMDG policy items are dry and boring to read, but very important:
PMDG Product Availability by Platform:
Customers currently have three platform choices for most PMDG products (with some variation for MacOS/Windows):
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- Laminar Research X-Plane
Customers who purchase a PMDG product for one platform do not receive rights to use that product on any other platform. We do not offer any discounts or upgrade or transition pricing for customers who wish to move from one platform to another. PMDG is not responsible for a customer deciding to move to a new platform under any circumstance, nor is PMDG responsible for a customer’s changing parameters for suitability of use of any platform since these platforms are not published by, or controlled by PMDG.
PMDG Product Availability for Multiple Platform Versions:
Within a platform, we do offer customers the flexibility to use their purchases with different versions of each simulation platform:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam-Edition (released by Dovetail Games)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3 and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4
PMDG Refund and Exchange Policy:
Given the nature of electronically delivered software, PMDG maintains a long standing no-refund policy. Once a customer has completed purchase of a product and been issued a license key, the purchase is no longer refundable.
PMDG does not allow the resale of licenses purchased. This is detailed in the End User License Agreement, which is governed under the laws of the United States of America.
PMDG License Activation Policy:
- Customers rights are enforced through the use of licensing that must be activated via internet in order for the product to operate.
- Customers who run out of license rights simply need to contact our support team in order to be provided with additional rights on an as-needed basis.
- PMDG retains the right to revoke or restrict license rights if a customers is found to be abusing license rights or violating the End User License Agreement.
Look, the bottom line is that the lawyers want all of this to sound very official, dry and imposing, so let us sum it up this way: We want you to enjoy your product and we are hear to support you. Please reach out if you have problems or concerns not addressed here. We monitor our support system 7 days and we are always here to lend a hand if you are having trouble with your product.
Thank you again for being a PMDG customer - we very much appreciate your interest in our work.