The PMDG 737 NGX is the first product to contain our new Livery Manager application. The process for installing liveries with it is as follows:
- Create a folder somewhere on your computer for liveries - it can be anywhere as long as you know where to find it. We suggest making subfolders for the different variants - 800, 800WL, 900, 900WL.
- Download liveries (zip files) from the PMDG website into the folder you created in step 1.
- Unzip all the liveries, which contain .ptp (PMDG Texture Pack) files inside.
- Run the livery manager. (Use the "Run as adminstrator" right click option if in Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- On the left side of the screen click the variant you wish to install liveries for. (this is why we set up folders for the variants in step 1)
- Click the "Select Liveries to Install" button.
- A standard windows Open File dialog will appear - navigate to the folder where you downloaded and unzipped the liveries.
- Select the livery or liveries you want to install. You can select multiple liveries in the folder with the standard Shift and Control + left click commands for selecting multiple files, or you can select all files in the folder with Control+A, the standard Windows "Select All" command.
- Click OK, and the liveries will be installed. You'll see them appear in the list on the right side of the Livery manager.
Article ID: 98, Created On: 8/21/2011, Modified: 8/22/2011